Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Queen Kat Designs Blog Hop Day 2


Welcome to day two of Queen Kat Designs 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!  To ensure that you don't miss any of the fun creations, make sure you check out all of the links below.  And, I even have a discount code that is good through October 13, 2012 , which is listed below, that you can use in the QKD store!

Jamie (that's me)


Are you ready for a fun card?  How about some Eye Candy?  We;; then, let's get started.  I used the Vampire Bat Eye stamp for this card.


What a fun card this was to make!  I stamped the image multiple times on black cardstock using Perfect Medium, then brushed Perfect Pearls over the images.  The color just pops on the black background.  Then, I stamped the image again onto white cardstock, colored it with Prismacolor pencils, cut it out, then adhered it onto the card.  I only adhered the center of the card, as I wanted the fold the wings up a bit for added dimension.  Lastly, I added Stickles to the eye, which made it resemble candy corn.  Can you guess now where I got the title for the card? :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love how you made this candy corn bat! What a fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, Jamie!! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers I love this card Jamie so cool.

    Hugs
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, love that you have used them on the BG as well, perfect with perfect pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sentiment is perfect for this great card~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye Candy is PERFECT! I love the traditional "Candy Corn" (candy) colors on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eye Candy..I love it. I love that little bat. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this stamp!! I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool card, I like how you made a collage out of that Vampire bat stamp, which is cool looking too! Great job!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails