Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh So Lovely

I am super excited to announce that I am a member of the new Kuretake U.S. Design Team!  In the very near future, you'll be seeing lots of fun ways to use their pens and inks.


So I thought I'd start things off with a bright and playful card.  The card base is acrylic which was inked completely with Kurecolor Ink in Orange, Cornflour Blue, Blue, and Persian Green.  To make the splatters, I used regular household rubbing alcohol and flicked it against the card.


Next, I punched out several butterflies and layered them together.  Then, using my Fine Ball Point Zig 2 Way Glue Pen, I traced around the outside edge of the butterflies and then added glitter.


To finish the card, I added a scalloped edged strip of patterned paper, a piece of fiber, the chipboard sentiment, and my butterflies.


This card took no more than 30 minutes to create, but packs a big punch with all the bright colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails