Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorite Things Friday - Favorite Place to Sit While Crafting

It's time for Scrap It Girl's Favorite Things Friday post once again. So what is the theme this week? Well, it just happens to be your favorite place to sit while crafting...table, desk, etc. So let me show you my favorite place to sit and create.


Here's a peek into my crafty world.  Two work tables give me lots of space to spread out, which is wonderful when I have several projects going at once.  And of course one very comfy chair with a back support cushion.  A gal must be comfortable in her work space, right? lol And if you look closely, you can see the beginnings of about five projects.


So where is your favorite place to sit and create?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails