Friday, March 7, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

Guess what? It's time for another installment of Scrap It Girl's Favorite Thing Friday!  And the theme today - Favorite adhesive.


This was a really tough decision because I use so many different adhesives depending on the type of project I'm working on. For mixed media projects, I generally need a stronger adhesive due to the multiple layers and the weight of the objects being adhered. 


However, for my everyday, general purpose adhesives, I religiously reach for my glue dots. Simply stick and go, and no worries of it coming loose. For those teeny tiny objects, I love my Zig 2Way glue Pen.  The ball point tip lets me get just a drop of glue.  Ohhh, and it works perfectly for glitter too.  I can lay down a thin line of adhesive perfect for adhering glitter.

So what are your go to adhesives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails