Friday, August 10, 2012

Celebrate

I'm back with you today, and boy, oh boy do I have a cutie of a stamp for you today!  It's a newly released stamp from Queen Kat Designs called Masked Chick by stamp designer Sandra Caldwell.  I can see myself making all kinds of invitations, birthday cards, and New Year's cards.




To make the base of the card, I used my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies to cut three different layers. Then I stamped my image on white cardstock and then also die cut that piece of cardstock.  After inking the edges of the piece of cardstock that had been stamped, I added some pop dots underneath before adhering it to the card to add a bit of dimension.  Lastly, I added a strip of ribbon and a sentiment sticker.



The image itself was colored with Prismacolor pencils and then blended with a clear Prismacolor blender pencil.  The last thing I added was a bit of Stickles because everything must have a bit of shimmer and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails