Friday, August 3, 2012

To New Beginnings

Jamie here with you today with an adorable stamp from Queen Kat Designs called Mouzie With Berry by stamp designer Melia Newman.  As soon as I laid eyes on this stamp, I immediately though of  making a wedding/bridal shower card. She has such a serene look on her face!  


 For the imaged, I stamped it twice on white cardstock.  The first imaged I colored completely.  The second image I only colored the wings and then added a bit of Stickles to highlight portions of the wings.  I then fussy cut out the wings and layered them over the fully colored image.  I only added adhesive to the part of the wings closest to Mouzie, that way the ends would flutter open.


 To finish the card, I simply ran pink and white cardstock through my Cuttlebug for lots of texture, then just layered the cardstock pieces.  Lastly, I added a bit of ribbon and the rub-on for the title.

  I hope you've enjoyed today's creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails