Tuesday, July 10, 2012

All Things

Are you ready for another layout featuring lots of Basically Bare items?  How about some new Summer CHA releases? Well, lets get started then!


Let's start with the background first.  I used Glimmer Mist in French Vanilla, Rolling Tide, Tarnished Silver, and Crocheted Doily to spritz and splatter the white cardstock.  I wanted lots of shimmer, but only hints of color.



Next, I used a canvas page from the Oh So Mini collection and colored it solidly with Glimmer Glaze in Mellow Yellow.  Once it was dry, I stamped a few random butterflies on the canvas page.



On the two chipboard frames, I painted them with Glimmer Glaze in Coconut Shell.  With a thick layer of Glimmer Glaze, they look just look old wooden frames!



Now, on to the acrylic frame.  To start, I ran it through my Cuttlebug for a bit of texture.  Then, I inked the edges and raised areas with white StazOn.  Lastly, I added a bit of ribbon and trim around the inside edges.



To finish the page, I used alcohol ink on an acrylic bird and heat embossed a chipboard bird.  And, tucked under the large bird is a felt vine that was also heat embossed.  Then, I just layered the frames and added in a few flowers and a butterfly.

Basically Bare items used:
*Oh So Mini canvas album page
*Fanciful Frames II - chipboard and acrylic
*Birds - chipboard and acrylic
*Climbing Ivy - felt

Tattered Angels items used:
*Glimmer Glaze in Mellow Yellow and Coconut Shell
*Glimmer Mist in French Vanilla, Rolling Tide, Tarnished Silver, and Crocheted Doily

Kuretake items used:
*Zig Calligraphy pen in Blue Jay

WOW items used:
*Gummy Bear Green embossing powder

Wanna see more Basically Bare Summer CHA 2012 new release items?  Well head on over to the blog and have a look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails