Friday, July 20, 2012

Mrs. Clause

Today with a sexy little stamp from Queen Kat Designs by Charles Bristow called Not A Creature.  

To color the image, I used several different techniques.  First, I stamped the image onto white cardstock and onto a piece of transparency.  On the cardstock, I colored the wall with Derwent Inktense pencils and the skin areas with Prismacolor pencils.




Now on to the transparency piece that was stamped.  I flipped the image over and added alcohol ink to the back side of the transparency for the brick wall, teddy bear in Santa's bag, and the fireplace.




Also on the back of the transparency, I added Stickles for the garland, stockings, Santa's bag, and Mrs. Clause's outfit. Once the Stickles were dry (about 24 hours later), I attached the two pieces together so it looks like a completely colored image.


Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails