Friday, July 13, 2012

Wicked

 Have you started thinking about all the fall and winter holidays that are quickly approaching? Well, if not, this card can just be your first reminder. :)  I'm back with you today with a new stamp from Queen Kat Designs by Jaz Higgins called Halloween Fairy. Love, love, love this stamp!



To start, I simply layered two different patterned papers, turning them sideways so they were not all perfectly aligned.  Then I add a couple of die cut bat, some black mesh, and a black flower that had been misted with Glimmer Mist for a bit of shimmer.




I colored her hair and bow with Derwent Inktense pencils.  I used Prismacolor pencils for her face.  And for one last bit of shimmer, I added Smooch ink to the pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails