Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fun Times

Welcome back!  Today I have a bunch of items from an event at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine that featured The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies. I had a lot of fun working with the stamps and dies that were provided.  Fairy warning, this is a photo heavy post!

First up is a colorful tag (love the pink/black color combo!).  The dress form is from Basically Bare and the skirt was made using a grass die from The Cat's Pajamas.


Next, I altered an old Prima flower jar.  I inked the entire bottle with alcohol ink, die cut some birds and houses (dies courtesy of The Cat's Pajamas), then added some ribbon and trim.


Now, on to a cute card.  I simply layered my patterned paper, and then stamped little droplets over the entire card.  Next, I stamped my main image and colored it in.  Lastly, I covered the water puddle with Glossy Accents.


And yet another cute little card. Here, I've used my dies in two different ways.  First, I used a die cut pies of cardstock as a mask on the background.  Then, I cut two strips of paper using the grass die and then adhered the strips to the card.

One more card :)  For this card, I used the bird house die.  I cut out several of the birdhouses, folded then over, and layered them to form a flower.


For this layout, I used lots and lots of die cut strips of pattered paper using the grass die.  It made for a very fun border for the layout.


This ATC is my favorite item from the event. I simply spritzed the background with several colors of ink, then adhered a piece of punchinella.  The music notes were die cut from a piece of metal.


And lastly, another fun layout! What better way to use my stamp than on a layout of a little girl playing in water?


Thank you for stopping by today and visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails