Monday, November 5, 2012

Cards Galore

Did I mention that I have several cards to show today!  Each of these were featured in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and several feature Basically Bare products.

First up is a super quick card that would be perfect for that special someone.  A bit of punchinella in the background, a Basically Bare heart, and lots of glitter embossing powder.


Next up is a card that uses nothing but scraps of patterned paper.  For me cards, are the perfect way to use up those bit and pieces left over after finishing a layout.


This card is by far my favorite of the bunch.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and layered on the liquid watercolors until I was happy with the look.  Then I simply added a pre-printed transparency with the sentiment and silhouette.  Quick and simple but with lots of color.


For this next card, I used my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders dies to create the card shape.  Then I heat embossed a Basically Bare heart and then layered it with a keyhole.


Ahh, the last card for today.  I inked a stamp with Perfect Medium then covered the stamped imaged with red Perfect Pearls.  A "perfect" contrast to the black cardstock. Then I used two Basically Bare birds and layered them with Glass Bead Gel Medium, and once dry, added a bit of gold ink.


As I said, lots of cards, each with a different look and technique.  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely, came across them when researching cake designs. Jen from A Flutter of Fondant Cake Design :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails