Friday, November 9, 2012

Men, Coffee, and Chocolate!

I had an absolute blast working with this stamp.  As soon as I had my ink covered hands on this stamp, which is called Roobios Tea from stamp designer Che Gilson, I had it stamped, colored, inked, and a finished card in under 30 minutes!  Gotta love it when the planets align and things just work out.

For the card itself, I covered the background with a layer of patterned paper, then layered a lighter color paper on top.  I used a Zig marker to create a faux stitching around the edge of the paper.  Next, I inked a piece of May Arts ribbon and layered it on top of the paper.  The last bits I added were the buttons and sentiment.


The image itself was colored with my ever present Prismacolor pencils.  This really is the cutest image!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails