Friday, November 16, 2012

Define Good

Is anyone else out there thinking about how close we are to Christmas?  Not to add any pressure, but it's less than six weeks away. :)

My tag today was most definitely inspired by the upcoming holiday.  I used the Sugarplum stamp from Queen Kat Designs. This really is a fun and playful stamp!



To make the background, I mixed Picket Fence Distress Stain with Red Pepper Color Wash on my craft sheet then ran my tag through the mixture.  Then, I spritzed it with a glimmer spray and then with water to add water spots.  A very fun way to make a background!



 The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils, and then I added L...O...T...S of Stickles.  It must be glittery and shiny. :)  I think the sentiment is a perfect match to the image, just a bit on the naughty side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails